Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wk 4 topic: AR publication



After many reviews and edits and a helpful meeting Monday night, I am ready to send my publication to Educause or Edutopia. I am stuck on which one to send it to, but am leaning toward Edutopia because I used that site frequently this program and would love to have my findings posted there.

I have to say that at first I was not happy to have to make a presentation or a paper about my work, but then I thought about my research which showed that making learning authentic usually means have a real audience, like the world. Also that true scientific method includes sharing findings. Imagine if others did not share their findings, like the vaccine for polio.

On a whole I am glad to make my research real and official, it adds more meaning to all the hard work this year in this program and makes a stronger leader. Thanks!

image from creative commons

all other blog images from dreamstime.com

1 comment:

  1. Great job, I'm glad that the P/L makes more sense to you. I hope that this opens many doors for you.

    ReplyDelete