Sunday, May 23, 2010

wk 3 Topic: Response to Ashley Burch's Post


Ashley's original post:

Time to start looking at where to post. Still foggy on what to do for the Publishing/Leadership project. I hope to know what I'm doing by the end of the week. One resource I would love to publish to would be Edutopia. I have gotten most of my information and references from the magazine and two Edutopia groups I joined called Middle School, and Arts/Music/Drama. I don't know what I would do without Edutopia.

The farthest I've gotten in acquiring a submission for publishing is downloading the submission release form. I cannot submit without one. Along with that, I just need to once again, organize, organize, organize!

I want to submit into the section for the Arts, possibly in a feature section. I'll work on it.

Image from Edutopia.org


My response:

I as well would love to post to Edutopia, It has been such a wealth of information and it would be fantastic to be able to post to them. I am planning on downloading the submission form today and get on to posting. I also feel foggy about getting everything done, and there is so much to get done. I am trying not to worry or stress. Sometimes I am successful, sometimes I am not.

Keep working hard and things will work out!

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment